Thursday, June 25, 2009

Who's Afraid?

Not me.  I'm so impartial to what you think that I'm going to just put the names we have so far right out there for your critical pleasure.  
Everyone loves Eden's name so much that I'm pretty confident in name choosing now.  Besides, I'm usually so infatuated with the names I choose that I can hardly be shaken by someone else's opinion.  Anyway, I know you're curious...

so far I'm strongly considering:

Juliet Olivia

Violet Olivia

Those are the two big contenders in my mind right now.  I searched online last night with an open mind for new options, as I've had these for quite some time.  I found a couple other choices that I enjoyed for a minute, but nothing lasting.
If you have any names you are dying to suggest, feel free.  Just make sure they don't mean "difficult child" or "shrew" or something similar.

4 comments:

gifton said...

What about Petunia :) You know I love you! OR OR PHetunia!!!

Elizabeth said...

I was confident the name would somehow involve Elizabeth??!! (jk) I love your names, but not Petunia so much.

Just His Best said...

Love, love, love them both!! So feminine. I wouldn't be able to top those if I tried. How will you decide between them?

Sara said...

Chuck needs to be a part of the process too and I came up with those all on my own. He's supposed to be checking out a baby name book in the next couple of days and coming up with some of his own suggestions. I'm having really, really strong "Violet" feelings though...