Saturday, June 27, 2009

Color, Fun, and Mommy Attitude

All the maternity photo shoots I had when I was pregnant with Eden ended up being very colorless... white, black, and peachy skin.  I love those photos.  They are natural, light, beautiful and they exemplify what I felt then.
This time around, I want to throw some fun in the mix.  I want to inject some color and I want my mom to go crazy with angles and to photoshop it up afterward.  Saturate colors, pick one color to highlight, add a tint, an effect, etc.  
I want this album to have some attitude.  This might be the last one, so baby, here I come!


OK, I realize this first inspiration pic doesn't really meet the requirements stated above.  I couldn't help but pick it though as it exemplifies what I have written above my ticker.  I think it would look even better with a couple of robin's eggs in there for a punch of color.






No comments: