Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Big Announcement

Last night I was thinking about all the folks we know that have had boys recently or are pregnant with a boy.  I've felt for a few weeks now that ours would probably be a boy too.  Today, the baby cooperated and we saw it.  Yes, we saw "it."  
We saw those three tiny lines that can only mean that the baby is female.  :)
Eden will have a sister in November!  I can now go as girly as I want with all the things I've been holding out on.  I've been thinking about dressing up the walls in her room a bit.  I need to paint the rocking horse Grandpa made for us.  I don't have to worry about putting aside gender neutral clothes.  I can buy more bows!  And the list goes on... :) 
Two girls.  How fun.


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So exciting! Two girls=awesome. I loved having my two "big girls" first. We have happy memories of dress-up, dolls, etc. And they are fabulous helpers!

Just His Best said...

Whoo-hoo!! Hey, wait a minute. You got my girl and I got your boy. Wanna swap??? Nah... Isn't God good???

Sara said...

All the time!