Sunday, April 5, 2009

Random

There are no Dunkin' Donuts where we live!! Not within 20 miles... maybe more. There wasn't a map to look at of DD locations, just a place to put in a zip code. I really, really wanted a chocolate glazed donut and a blueberry glazed donut. I don't like Krispy Kreme and that's my only option! Wah!!!
I ended up having green beans from KFC... hmph.

I'm in maternity pants now. I definitely don't like anything slightly snug on my midsection... too uncomfortable. I hit the jackpot at DiaperSwappers.com and just got two pairs of pants, a pair of cute Gap capris and a pair of walking shorts used for a great deal. They all fit me right now, and I'm hoping, continue to fit for at least a few months. I know I'm talking about eating cake and donuts, but I really want to stay a bit trimmer this time. The overwhelming urge to eat a lot all the time hasn't hit me yet, so I feel I've got some wiggle room right now.

No comments: