Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Turning the Page

I slept fine last night, after a good cry. I completely attribute this to the comfort of my God. The OB offered Ambien since a lot of women who experience what I have can not sleep for grief and stress. Praise the Lord who gives His beloved sleep.
I am so glad for the title of this blog because my cup truly does run over. My sweet, precious girl is such a gift and it's been so wonderful just to hold her and look into her big, beautiful eyes. God has truly blessed me. I am also blessed in so many ways regarding the miscarriage. I already mentioned that I would have much rather never seen a heartbeat, just the way it happened. It's also been an uneventful and easy 9 weeks to be pregnant. I am also extremely grateful that my body did not cleanse itself during the last two weeks. Not only would it have been incovenient, but also traumatizing. This way, I am having a chance to start the emotional healing process and prepare for the physical process.
I won't be returning to this blog any more and will probably start a new one when we conceive again. Or I may just keep this one and begin a new chapter.... we'll see. Thank you all for your support and prayers.

No comments: