Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More from Week 36


Chuck and I went out to dinner tonight. We were originally going to drop Eden off with a friend, but her little one got sick, so it didn't work out. We decided to go out anyway and take Eden with us. She did great and our meal was delicious. It turns out this wasn't a good night to have a date anyway because Chuck's actually back at work finishing up as I write this. He came to dinner in scrubs, but I took the chance to dress up a bit. I even put Eden in a dress. I thought I should take a picture or two to commemorated the event. They're not very good, but I didn't have the energy to try to set up the real camera. These are from the Mac.

Eden thought it was great fun to watch me hit the button and run to the foyer while the computer counted down from "3" before it snapped the shot. She was in stitches and wanted in on the game. Such a sweetie pie.




2 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

I'm so sorry I couldn't keep that sweet baby! I'm glad you went out anyway.....you look fabulous!

Just His Best said...

Those are great!! I think I miss my pregnant belly. This saggy muffin top is not working for me!! :)