Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Creative Co-Motion

Here are some pictures of a very pregnant me teaching some very cute kids in my very fun Creative Co-Motion movement class.  One of the moms with a great camera and some skills was kind enough to take these for me to add to my blog... and just to have.This is typical Eden, wanting to sit in my lap instead of really participating.  I was thinking about this though... I really expect more of her since I'm the teacher.  Some of the other kid's moms end up holding them part or all of the time and that's fine.  In fact, I expect it with that age and the variability of mood and naps, etc.  But I can't afford to hold Eden the whole time.  My body wouldn't allow it, first of all.  There's no way I could bounce around and be active for 30 minutes while holding the extra 20 lbs. from pregnancy and the extra 25 lbs. of Eden.  huh-uh.  And, besides, I wouldn't be able to do all the actions to the songs that I need to do to lead the class.  I'm looking forward to starting a "Sing and Sign" class at the end of the month, where I'll have the chance to just be her mom and not teacher too.
                    This is from "Five Little Ducks"... a very exagerated 
                                         "OooOVER the hill..."
                                             March, march, march!
                                              Notice the clingy daughter...

No comments: