Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Portraits!

My mom is really a fantastic studio photographer.  We are sooooooo blessed to have the opportunity to get professional pictures of our girls so often.
You may or may not know that we have a Tiny Treasures grouping of photos on our wall (I can't find the picture I took of it right now...) from when Eden was about 6 months old.  I have been waiting with baited breath for Arielle's turn so that I could have my two girls next to each other.  I'll take a picture for you when they're both up.
We got to have that photo session while we were on vacation for the last two weeks and I was able to pick my favorites for the Tiny Treasures frame and was sent home with a disc of all the pictures to enjoy.  Do you know how much money photographers charge for all that?!!  Talented family is a treasure.
Here are a couple I didn't choose, but they are just too cute not to be enjoyed somewhere.

No comments: