Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Call me Sherlock

Clues my eldest daughter is about to go poo:

I hear the door to her room close.
She walks in the room where I am to say, "buh bye!"
I walk into the room that she's in and she says, "buh bye!"
She gets a look (kind-of a sudden far off look) on her face, looks slowly around at everyone in the room, ducks her head and leaves.


Clues my eldest daughter does NOT need to/will not go poo:

She requests to go sit on the potty.
She says, "poopy? change diaper?"
She asks to get out of playpen time because of poopy.


Don't dare be obvious or do anything that makes sense, Eden, please. That would just make it too easy on me.

2 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

let her go booty-naked all day so she we will realize it's not scary to poop somewhere besides her diaper (it's just as nasty to clean off the floor as it is in the undies). When she starts in with the clues, put her in the bathroom with a potty and tell her to come out after she poops in the potty...she might be a private pooper!

Sara said...

I've tried the privacy. She rolls out the toilet paper, plays with the bathroom accessories and gets off the potty. We're not training full force, so no walking around naked yet...