Thursday, June 17, 2010

Losing It : The Trend Continues

My last weight loss update was in April (click here to refresh your memory) and it was rather vague.  I've decided I'm going to give out details now.  Firstly, so I can look back and appreciate my progress without having to keep all these numbers in my already crammed brain.  Secondly, because I'm kinda proud of myself and think I have some bragging rights.  Sorry if you disapprove.  Don't read on, then.

Ok, for those of you who continued to read, here are the stats:

Pre-Eden weight: 116
At 42 weeks: 165

Pre-Arielle weight: 126
At 39 weeks: 160

First goal: Feel good better about myself by summer and see that I'm making progress.
Accomplished.

Second goal:  Buy a fantastic dress and feel good about the way I look in it for a family wedding in June.
Accomplished, thanks to Jillian Michaels and Belk.

Third goal:  Don't gain weight over vacation and wear a bikini.
Accomplished, although I was very uncomfortable about my belly in (or out of, as the case may be) the bikini.

Fourth goal:  Break the 130 pound barrier.
Most recently accomplished!

Current weight: 129

Next goal: 125 by the end of July for Chuck's high school reunion.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

AWESOME!!!

also, i didn't know that you were a "160 girl" as well. at least we are consistent, right?

birth day #1: 160.
birth day #2: 160.
birth day #3: guess what? 160.

Amanda Jones said...

way to go!! You looked great in your swimsuit!!