Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Old or Pregnant... Similar Complaints

I guess my joints are starting to loosen up. I can be walking along and suddenly have a sharp pain in one hip or another like the bones weren't lined up properly for that step. I have to limp a second because it usually takes me completely off guard. Sometimes it corrects itself quickly and sometimes, I'm left with a lingering discomfort.
I've been cleaning my house today, vaccuuming, sweeping and generally picking up. I'm having to sit now because the frequency of these sharp pains in my hips was increasing to every few steps... plus I'm still sore from the advanced salsa lesson I took Monday night. I spared no hip motions because I knew it would be great exercise for all those pelvic area muscles. It sure was! I'm still sore! It's a good sore, but maybe not good for this exact week when we have company coming.

I need to take a picture of my belly because it's finally beginning to look like there might be a baby inside. :)

No comments: