Monday, May 10, 2010

A Bright Idea?


I didn't make it very far in breastfeeding, but if I had, I think I would have definitely prefered the traditional nursing cover over this "momtrapreneur" product.







The first line in the description on the blog where this was advertised is, "No matter if you are at home or in public, most women while breastfeeding like to do so either in private or while being discreet."

Um, I don't think a giant sombrero with a brightly colored brim on my baby's head is discreet. Just my opinion.
Would you use this?
S

3 comments:

Ashley said...

that is comical and hideous!

Misty said...

ummm...no

Just His Best said...

Ha- I actually like this idea. It's not discreet in that it's a large, colorful hat but looks like a fun way to cover yourself instead of wearing those large nursing covers. My little ones have always hated those and never nurse under them. They pull and bat at them which definitely does not lead to discreet nursing.

However, I'm not sure Whitaker would want such a cutsy hat on his head even if it was in boy colors!! :)