Saturday, December 11, 2010

All I Want for Christmas

is the beautiful family I already have.
I'm just too proud not to tell you that you must admire my triple victory roll hair-do.  Click on the pic above for a good look.  I was trying to be authentically 40's since we were going with a mid-century, Norman Rockwell feel.  I was so happy my hair cooperated with me for the photo shoot.


I absolutely love it when I can actually see the image that I imagined become a reality.  My friend Jana of Happy Times Photography made it happen for us.  
This one is probably my favorite, although not the one I chose for our Christmas cards.  (I wouldn't want to give that away!)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

oh my gosh, i am DEAD over these!! dying, dying, and DEAD.

the way the girls are looking up in that picture is priceless! love the outfits, love the poses, love the hair, love everything. LOVE IT!!!

Just His Best said...

I received your card today and I have to say it was my ABSOLUTE favorite Christmas card this year! You've up'd the bar on creativity. Hmmm, I'd better start thinking now for next years card!!!