Monday, February 15, 2010

A Memory Book

I have begun a sort of memory book for Eden. She says so many little hilarious gems during the day and I try to remember them all to tell to Chuck when he gets home, but I thought I should take it a step further and start a journal to record her hilarity. The journal's purpose is a multi-faceted one. It is for her to look at years from now and laugh at her two-year old self. It is for her to reference if she likes when she has her own two-year old. It is for me to look back at when I need a pick-me up. It is also to require me to find something special and precious to record about her every day, even the particularly rough ones when I don't find her cute at all, and cause me to catch the bigger perspective. It is also because I just seem to be more sane when I write about my life instead of just experiencing it. Small outlets, like this blog and my new journal are healthy for me. If you're lucky, I may just share a few pages with you here every now and then. :)

No comments: