Saturday, March 27, 2010

Not Sleeping = the New Sleeping

She slept through the night three nights in a row and then began waking up at 3 or 4 am again for the past two nights.
:(
I guess the bright side is that other parents' of babies who are not yet sleeping through the night no longer need to hate me.

This is what my weekly developmental email I got today said -

What to say when other new parents tell you their baby is sleeping through the night

• I heard that not sleeping is actually the new sleeping!

• Ours, too! Wait, does two hours in a row count as through the night?

• Liar, liar, pants on fire.

2 comments:

gifton said...

LOL! Yeah Devlin's sleeping habits are totally different than Corben's were! Apparently sleeping is not in anymore. Boo!

Amanda Jones said...

Sooo funny! I was so excited Chase slept from 7:00-5:00 the other night and the next night when it didn't happen, I realized it was because of his shots. He is still waking twice.